Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My Britches Are Burning

The other day Shannon comes to me and says, "Mom, your bedroom smells funny." Olivia had just been in there because I told her to go potty so I'm thinking maybe she did a stinky. I walked into my room and immediately smelled something that clearly was burning. I quickly looked around and when I looked down, there was the clothes iron, plugged in and on, laying on my favorite pajama bottoms. Instead of going to the bathroom like I had asked her to, Olivia had pugged in the iron and decided to iron my jammies instead. I wasn't a very happy person.

5 comments:

Siouxsie said...

This is more evidence to support my theory that God made kids cute so we'd be less likely to kill them. Argh!! On a happy note, I love the pictures ya'll have up on your blog. Your hair is so stylin', Jami, and all your babies are getting so big!!

Siouxsie said...

Oh, and at least you weren't wearing your pants when she did that. ;-)

Marissa said...

She's a mischevious one. Hehe. She probably thought she was being a big helper for you. :) Still, it's a good thing Shannon caught it when she did!

Becca said...

you gotta love kids! I am so sorry that your favorite pj pants are ruined but at least your house didn't burn down!

Teresa said...

She sure is a mischievous little one, isn't she?!! I agree with Siouxsie...at least you weren't wearing them at the time:-)