Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Medford visit



Last week we drove down to Medford to meet up with a dear friend of mine, Natalie and her two boys. We hadn't seen each other in 13 years so it was a great reunion (she lives in Alaska so it was a real treat to have her visit down this way). While we were there, we rented a vacation home. It was so much fun.

(sorry it's a bit crooked, I was in a moving car)

our room on the left and our bathroom


Bry & Aiden's room (left) Shan & Liv's room (right)

Each room had their own bathroom.



Standing at the front door.
Kitchen and TV room.
I'll post more of our Medford trip later.

6 comments:

Leslie said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I'd love to hear more. That house is nice.

geri said...

Hey Jami, you will have to send me Natalie's address!!! I haven't seen her in ages either (about 11 years or so). I'd love to get in touch with her again! Looks like a fun trip!!

The Eccles said...

Hi Jami,
It is Amanda Weston(Eccles now.) I hopped from Amy Collins blog and couldn't believe it was you! I don't even know where to start...email me and I will send you an invite to the blog(it is private.) We live up by the Collin's, and my parents live 3 doors down from us. It is wonderful. Anyway, I would love to catch up!
eccles98@hotmail.com

-Amanda

It's all about the "Crew" said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
It's all about the "Crew" said...

I'm a dork I asked a question you answered in your post.

Here's my revised comment:

"Natalie! How cool you still keep in touch! Looks like a way nice house to stay in! Can't wait to read more about your trip!"

Tricia said...

Jami that is so fun that you got to visit with Natalie. I don't think I have seen her since high school. Can't wait to see more about your trip. It is fun to read about your family.