Thursday, January 29, 2009

"Wake me up!"

Last night as Liv was getting into bed she said she wanted me to wake her up in the morning. I said I would if she didn't wake up when it was time to get up. This morning as I was reading, waiting for her and Aiden to wake up, she started calling for me. "Mom.....mom...," I waited for her to get out of bed. About a minute later I hear, "Mom......mom......wake me up!" I again waited to see if she would get out of bed by herself. Then I hear, "Moooooooooooom, come (pause) wake (pause) me (pause) uuuuuuuup!" I then went into her room and she was just sitting there. She looks at me and says, "I was telling you to come wake me up." I aked her, "How can I wake you up if you're already awake?" She looked at me with this scrunched up face like she didn't know how to answer then got out of bed. It's nice to start the day with a laugh.

4 comments:

Marissa said...

That's too funny. :)

Rayna said...

Hey, I finally stopped in to see how you were doing. You always have funny kids stories!

Michelle and James said...

That's too cute. I can see her now sitting there with her scrunched up face looking at you with wonder. Too funny.

Sybrina said...

That is so funny. It reminds me when Miss M woke up one morning and told me, "I'm waiting for you to bring me my breakfast in bed!" Girls!!! They are real princesses, aren't they!