Monday, April 2, 2012

New Big Adventure-Day 1

Went to bed the night before with it snowing outside
Woke up to snow on everything
Took Shannon to her dentist appointment
Kids had 2 hour late start due to the snow
Dad and Doug show up with the moving truck and carrier for the van
They do a dump and DI pod run
Packing, packing and more packing (I had thought I was almost done but things kept jumping out of the woodwork)
First helpers show up
Start loading boxes into the truck
More people show up to help
Lots of loading
Mom takes the kids to her house
Truck is almost too full, was told not everything will fit
Had to leave and get pizza because I was starting to freak out
After eating, a few more things were loaded and the help goes home
Said good-bye to one of my bestest friend, Marissa, and her family
Loaded the van up and onto the trailer
I left and went to my parents house where we were all staying for the last night in Vancouver
Dad and Doug finished with the van and went home to rest
It was midnight when Doug climbed into bed

No comments: