Sunday, August 31, 2008

TAGGED!!

Well it looks like I've been tagged (thanks Michelle!). :) I'm going to be lame though and not tag anyone but any of you who want to, feel free to do this as well.

10 years ago....
1.) I was working for Predator Software
2.) Still adjusting to being married
3.) Had recently moved to Oregon from Idaho
4.) Stressing over rent being more than our house payment in Idaho
5.) Trying to start a family

Tomorrow's to do....
1.)Get the kids fed
2.)Clean up the downstairs
3.)Fold at least one load of laundry that's sitting at the end of my bed.
4.)Go to my parents for a BBQ
5.)Play games with the kids

Places I have lived....(that I have memories of)
1.) Roseburg, Oregon
2.) Fremont, California
3.) Aloha, Oregon
4.) Vancouver, Washington
5.) Idaho Falls, Idaho
6.) Suisun City, California
7.) Rexburg, Idaho

If I were a millionaire....
1.) Sell our house and move out into the country
2.) Travel (there are MANY places I want to go to)
3.) Get better vehicles
4.) Update my wardrobe
5.) Send money annonymously to family and friends

My favorite snacks.... (these are just a few)
1.) Chocolate chip cookie dough
2.) Dr. Pepper (right now it's diet though)
3.) Chips and dip
4.) Fresh fruit
5.) Grape tomatoes (fresh from the garden)
6.) Mixed nuts

1 comment:

Michelle and James said...

No problem on the tag. Sorry I just wanted to see what you had to say. As for the garden its doing okay. Not as well as I was hoping for as much as we planted but its okay. OOOO the chocolate chip cookie dough warmed up I will never forget. Thanks!