Thursday, April 23, 2009

Just a quicky

Wow, I didn't realize it's been a month since I last posted and so much has happened.

It's been non-stop 'go' since we left home for N.C.  I have pictures but haven't figured out yet how to download them to the computer (they're MAC's, I'm a PC).  We've all been doing lots of adjusting and it's been a roller coaster but I'm so glad we're here.

The weather has been crazy so far, we've had cold windy days and quite a few nice ones, like today, it was 80.  We've also had a few thunderstorms.  These were definitely not like the ones we get back home.  My sister tells me to just wait, we'll get some real doozey ones this summer.  Yay!

I'm off to bed now, the mornings seem to come too quickly.  I'm so exhausted in the evenings I'm struggling to keep my eyes open at 9pm.  That's sad. 

1 comment:

Marissa said...

FINALLY! I've missed you and your blog updates have been lacking! Haha. So jealous about the thunder storms though - we definitely don't get those here. Miss you!